Just a few things....
- Dismissal on Friday, December 16 is at 12:15pm.
- The school will be meeting in the church basement at 11:30 am on Friday to sing carols. You are welcome to join us!
- School re-opens on Tuesday, January 3.
- Because of the snow day last Friday, I did not send home Home Reading. I will not be sending it home this Friday either. I want the students to enjoy their Christmas Break with their families and not have to worry about completing homework.
- If you have not returned your child's report card cover (signed) and envelope, please do so as soon as possible. I would like to organize them for next term.
I wish for you all to have a very merry, and blessed Christmas. May your new year be filled with much joy and peace.
Read for 20 minutes.
Gr. 1 Advent Assembly on Thursday, December 15 @ 9:15. All are welcome!
Bring in report card covers and envelopes as soon as possible.